Reply to this topic  Start new topic  Start Poll

Johanna McMullen
Posted: June 07, 2007 06:31 am
 Quote Post

Group: member
Member No.: 2093

Hi guys and gals

I need some help!! help.gif

Due to a relationship breakdown and financial worries, I need to rehome all my reps. I really don't want to have to do it but then i don't want to get in the position where I cannot afford to feed them. cry.gif

I have the following, ideally could do with some cash for them but the main thing is a good and knowledgeable home.

1 x 6-8ft Boa (Rescued) Very good feeder, tame, lovely snake. Comes with viv which is probably geting a bit small for him now.

1 x Juv Green Iguana, gorgeous colours, not completely tame as needs handling every day, is horrid when you go in to get him but settles down once he's out. Feeding well on basic Iguana salad etc. Again, comes with viv and fixtures and fittings - could really do with some cash towards this guy as the heater etc cost me a fair bit. Viv is also a bit on the small side to keep him, does him for now but will need more arboreal enclosure soon.

1 x Juv(?) Yemen Chameleon, good feeder, will take waxworms from your hand/fingers. He can come with all tank decor etc but he will need a new tank as the one he is in is unsuitable for him. I love this little fella and will be sad to see him go but i need to be sensible about it.

If anybody is interested, again, the main thing is a good home, any donations would be appreciated though.

They will need to be collected and I am based near Pontypridd, South Wales.

If you want pics or any other questions answered then please don't hesistate to PM me.

Thanks everyone

--------------------
Jo McMullen

My Collection:

Other Creatures:
   PM

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic    Start new topic  Start Poll