Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topic  Start new topic  

xenesthis
Posted: November 26, 2013 01:51 pm
 Quote Post

Group: member
Member No.: 115316

Exporting all over the world! Over 33 years experience! I specialize in offering the "Cutting Edge of Arachnoculture" with a large variety of tarantulas, true spiders, centipedes, scorpions and other invertebrates, select reptiles and supplies for those animals. We have the oldest commercial site on the net, www.tarantulaspiders.com, since 1996! Over 7,000+ unique visitors check out our site every month. It's the place to check out new arrivals and hobby news.

I have proven myself for over 14 years in the export business to be trustworthy, honest, reliable, quick with good communications, great packing techniques and shipping nothing but the best quality invertebrates and reptiles on the planet. Besides breeding and importing my own inverts and reptiles, I work with the world's best breeders and I often bring to the hobby the newest, rarest and most interesting species.

Check out my website at www.tarantulaspiders.com . Subscribe to receive my monthly price lists and new arrival announcements by emailing me at webmaster@tarantulaspiders.com . Title your email "Subscribe Export Retail List". If you are reseller of these animals in your country, title your email "Subscribe Export Wholesale list".

*** Verified big turnip supplier members get 5% off each item ordered!

Tarantulaspiders.com
Owner: Todd Gearheart

Attached Image
Attached Image
   PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic    Start new topic