Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topic  Start new topic  Start Poll

Nina Rowland
Posted: March 23, 2007 01:31 pm
 Quote Post

tankgirl

Group: member
Member No.: 372

Hi there I have had two small emp scorps for a while now they are both the same species and the same size not sure of sex but I have rehoused them both into the same container there is enough room to avoid each other and has hiding space for both they have not attacked each other yet but one does appear to be following the other around !! is this a silly move like with Ts am I going to end up with one fat scorp, I have read that they can be kept together just wanted someone elses ideas !! hum.gif

--------------------
   PMEmail Poster

paul towler
Posted: March 23, 2007 03:28 pm
 Quote Post

Member No.: 129

i have 15 together no losses yet thum-up.gif they all stay under the same peice of bark
   PMEmail Poster

Nina Rowland
Posted: March 23, 2007 06:05 pm
 Quote Post

tankgirl

Member No.: 372

well they both have met each other and they seem to be ok, in fact my daughters scorp follows mine everywhere be interesting to see if they are the opposite sex there might be the patter of tiny feet which would be fab thum-up.gif Thanks for that Paul !!

--------------------
   PMEmail Poster

Adam Smith
Posted: March 26, 2007 09:21 am
 Quote Post

spider_mad

Member No.: 1437

I have a small pair of emps and keep them together and they do seem to spend the majority of their time together, if one goes to the left side of the tank the otehr will follow,its fascinating. I remember a few monthes back I picked up one by the tail just under the sting bulb as I was going to clean out a resusbtrate the tank and as i lifted the scorpion it grabbed the other one by the pincers and held on as I moved them to a cricket tub.

--------------------
You all laugh at me cos im different,
I laugh at you cos you're all the same!
   PMEmail PosterMSN

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic    Start new topic  Start Poll