Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topic  Start new topic  

Ray Gabriel
Posted: October 05, 2005 08:51 pm
 Quote Post

Angelarachnid (moderator)

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Due to some recent cases where people are sending money and not recieving answers to thier emails after the money has been sent, or thier stock is not being sent we sugest the following to ALL people buying from dealers they have not heard of.

CHECK THE SELLER TRADER REVIEWS TO SEE IF THE PERSON SELLING THE ITEM YOU ARE AFTER IS MENTIONED ON THERE FIRST THEN ASK ON THE SITE IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DEALT WITH THEM AND WAIT FOR AN ANSWER.

REMEBER if it sounds to good to be true then it probably IS.

This may seem very harsh to new dealers, but if you are OK then you will appear in the trader reveiws.

This also means that peopel who buy stock need to keep the dealer seller reviiew page up to date.

Thanks for your time now go check out the adds.

Ray
   PMEmail Poster

paul towler
Posted: October 08, 2005 08:12 pm
 Quote Post

Group: member
Member No.: 129

thanks to ray.gif and what he said about him having some of the first p. matalika slings to be bred , and how he picked up on the age of the adults this guy was selling i did not fall into the same trap as some of you unlucky people, thanks ray,,its these people who make it hard for the people to sell there surplus stock i only sell to help pay for the cost of keeping my ts ,i have to keep mine in garden shed as the missus wont let me keep them in the house .mostly the cost is heating the shed, this time of year. thanks again ray,,,, thum-up.gif thum-up.gif
   PMEmail Poster

colemanizer
Posted: November 12, 2005 01:23 am
 Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 685

un lucky about keeping them in the shed m8, i keep mine in my bedroom by the pc and it stops my mum & bro coming in anoying me lol. it is hard for new traders like myself but if it stops ppl being riped off then its ok

l8rz

jim sdye.gif

as this is my first post i love this smily as i work there lol smilie-Tesco.gif

--------------------
My Collection:
   PMEmail PosterUsers Website

mary walters
Posted: December 04, 2005 06:11 pm
 Quote Post

Psalmopoeus queen

Member No.: 602

tyhat makes two of us, Mary

--------------------
Spiderwoman retired
   PMEmail Poster

Mark Maskell
Posted: February 06, 2009 12:58 am
 Quote Post

Moreliaman

Member No.: 3407

Isnt this a bit unfair to people who havent sold anything before ray ? If they have no feedback then no ones going to bother with them.
Ive advertised spiders on here & not 1 person replied, im not saying it was because i had no feedback, it just could have been genuine that no one wanted them, but im sure it could have been a contributing factor.
Ive advertised them on another site which doesnt have this warning & had 7 replies in 2 days !
   PMEmail Poster

Robert Howard
Posted: August 31, 2009 04:48 pm
 Quote Post

Member No.: 6863

well if they have never sold before and arents in any reviews they can take a photo of the spiders for sale with their own username written on a piece of paper in the photo, so people know they actually have the specimens and are less likely to be ripping you off.

--------------------
My Collection:

Need For 50/50's
   PMEmail Poster

infinity
Posted: September 01, 2009 09:09 am
 Quote Post

Member No.: 903

OR... They could send a 'taster' specimen... I bought 30 pokie slings recently from a guy who had no feedback (taking a chance obviously). I was contemplating asking him for 3 or 4 with a reserve on the rest so that when received, I would fork out the rest of the money (turns out he was legit - great seller actually! so no worries there)

OR... encourage the newbie sellers to part with some of their less valuable specimens - rosies, OBTs, slings etc initially so that they do acquire some feedback. It's a trust building thing - start with something small, work your way up

This post has been edited by infinity on September 01, 2009 09:10 am
   PMEmail Poster

SpiderStore
Posted: June 15, 2011 01:43 pm
 Quote Post

Member No.: 104250

QUOTE (infinity @ September 01, 2009 09:09 am)
OR... They could send a 'taster' specimen... I bought 30 pokie slings recently from a guy who had no feedback (taking a chance obviously). I was contemplating asking him for 3 or 4 with a reserve on the rest so that when received, I would fork out the rest of the money (turns out he was legit - great seller actually! so no worries there)

OR... encourage the newbie sellers to part with some of their less valuable specimens - rosies, OBTs, slings etc initially so that they do acquire some feedback. It's a trust building thing - start with something small, work your way up

Thats correct mate.

Like me... I am a new guy in the forum. Got few pms, orders.

I hope I can prove myself smile.gif
rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Regards

SpiderStore

PMEmail Poster

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic    Start new topic