Powered by Invision Power Board

Closed Topic  Start new topic  Start Poll

TigerTics
Posted: February 28, 2009 09:52 pm
 Quote Post

Group: member
Member No.: 5988

just thought i would wack a couple of pictures up of my monster male tiger retic bred by Dan Fryer about 4 years ago been though a few different hands befor i got it but it wont be going anywere know as i have plans for him soon! i also have a wc bali retic and i have a cb04 tigerxcalico retic bred by N.E.R.D pictures of the big male know and the bali as the female xcalico retic is in shed..

user posted image
user posted image

bali

user posted image
   PMEmail Poster

Damien
Posted: March 01, 2009 10:35 am
 Quote Post

Do you want to get kippered?

Member No.: 731

hey thats a beauty

thum-up.gif

--------------------
user posted image

I LIKE BOMBAY ROLLS
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 01, 2009 09:45 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

Member No.: 5926

if thats a 14ft retic????????? then our 9ft blonde must be 23ft smilie_mocking.gif roll.gif

nice snake hook!! dan fryer!!! did some of his still live!! goodluck.gif

--------------------
My Collection:
   PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Damien
Posted: March 01, 2009 10:28 pm
 Quote Post

Do you want to get kippered?

Member No.: 731

Lets have a close look at your bearded dragon.

He looks cool from a far!

This post has been edited by Damien on March 01, 2009 10:29 pm

--------------------
user posted image

I LIKE BOMBAY ROLLS
   PMEmail Poster

TigerTics
Posted: March 01, 2009 10:31 pm
 Quote Post

QUOTE (burmese @ March 01, 2009 09:45 pm)
if thats a 14ft retic????????? then our 9ft blonde must be 23ft smilie_mocking.gif roll.gif

nice snake hook!! dan fryer!!! did some of his still live!! goodluck.gif

trust me grayson come round and messure him if u like messure him to the thing thats on your head about the same size!! dan is a good bloke aswell only reason u are slagging him off is because he proved you to be a fool that u are anyway get off my thread u troll,, also the snake hook is the nutts i got the idea from bob clark himself.. moon.gif
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 01, 2009 11:23 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 01, 2009 10:31 pm)
if thats a 14ft retic????????? then our 9ft blonde must be 23ft smilie_mocking.gif  roll.gif

nice snake hook!! dan fryer!!! did some of his still live!!  goodluck.gif

trust me grayson come round and messure him if u like messure him to the thing thats on your head about the same size!! dan is a good bloke aswell only reason u are slagging him off is because he proved you to be a fool that u are anyway get off my thread u troll,, also the snake hook is the nutts i got the idea from bob clark himself.. moon.gif

funny do you own this thread mr retic keeper!!

will ask bob tommorow about the hook plans!!! roll.gif

also Dan was a swear smilie.gif swear smilie.gif before all his swear smilie.gif about us

before us it was big Dan in scotland that he wound up!! then when big dan sorted him outside his own house he turned to us

most of dans snakes were wc imports (incl; the so called genetic stripe) they were infested with mites and internal parasites "fact"

alot he sold died!!! cry.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 01, 2009 11:34 pm
 Quote Post

QUOTE (burmese @ March 01, 2009 11:23 pm)
QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 01, 2009 10:31 pm)
if thats a 14ft retic????????? then our 9ft blonde must be 23ft smilie_mocking.gif  roll.gif

nice snake hook!! dan fryer!!! did some of his still live!!  goodluck.gif

funny do you own this thread mr retic keeper!!

will ask bob tommorow about the hook plans!!! roll.gif

also Dan was a swear smilie.gif swear smilie.gif before all his swear smilie.gif about us

before us it was big Dan in scotland that he wound up!! then when big dan sorted him outside his own house he turned to us

most of dans snakes were wc imports (incl; the so called genetic stripe) they were infested with mites and internal parasites "fact"

alot he sold died!!! cry.gif

awww did they what ones died because i can name places were alot of dans went and im sure they will come on hear to prove to u they are still alive,, also go ahead as bob he will tell u that i have alot of dealings with him,, hang on why dont you come and see him on the 12th march with me we can ask him then!!!

grayson why do u get really defencive when people the past anyway?? bit of a touchy subject then??

anyway back to the retic in hand when u coming round to messure im??

This post has been edited by TigerTics on March 01, 2009 11:37 pm
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 01, 2009 11:43 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

WE ARE GOING OUT ON THE 10TH TO MEET UP TO COLLECT OUR DEALS BUT WILL BE THERE ON THE 12TH FOR ALL YOU MUPPETS TO MEET ME WITH PAUL, DAN, HANNS, CHRIS AND PEDRI ON OUR TABLE!!!

SEE YOU THERE earstoung.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

Gray G.
Posted: March 01, 2009 11:45 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

OH AND PLEASE DONT THREATEN TO KNOCK ME OUT VIA PM

IM SHAKING IN MY SLIPPERS smilie_mocking.gif roll.gif roll.gif smilie_mocking.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 01, 2009 11:51 pm
 Quote Post

on the 10th hey lol shame bob aint meeting people untill the 12th then hamm is the 14th hope u get your table on the right day grayson,, awww u fell though the noose there didnt u talk about hang your self,, posting things out of private pm's is agains the rules on a forum surly u can remember that!!! tut tut tut
   PMEmail Poster

TigerTics
Posted: March 02, 2009 12:06 am
 Quote Post

this is my female tigerxcalico i keep going to say het calico but calico is still not proven so cross will do cb04 breed by NERD came though crystal palace reptiles, dont no whats rong with her tbh she is about 9ft so small for her age think she needs a smaller male to breed with was going to put her with my big lad but changed my mind, she aint really any good to me anymore for breeding wall.gif

anyway hear is a picture!

user posted image
user posted image
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 02, 2009 05:42 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

hope you sort her out with that shed still stuck on her!! is she a tad mad by any chance??

you got her from darren!!! when was this??? its just she looks to dirty in marking to be N.E.R.D tiger!! rolleyes.gif

could you post the papers maybe

cheers

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 02, 2009 05:51 pm
 Quote Post

yep will happly scan the paperwork for u and post it up in a bit, she had a crap shed as do most of mine at the moment but a long soak in the tub and the rest come off,, im glad u brought up the rubbish quality of her because i was thiking the same thing??? this was one of a pair the male was sold on by the person i her off about a year ago... for all i no this cod be a different tiger not the xcalico thats on the bit of paper she is a nasty cow i have tryed everything aswell but still end up with her on my hand lol
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 02, 2009 05:52 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 01, 2009 11:51 pm)
on the 10th hey lol shame bob aint meeting people untill the 12th then hamm is the 14th hope u get your table on the right day grayson,, awww u fell though the noose there didnt u talk about hang your self,, posting things out of private pm's is agains the rules on a forum surly u can remember that!!! tut tut tut

did we say we were meeting bob on the 10th NO WE DID NOT!!

we are collecting our adult retics from bob on the 11th not the 12th roll.gif

just because he not seeing you till the 12th dont chuck your rattle out mate cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

when you can spend our sort of cash on snakes! he might meet you at an earlier date roll.gif

get a life mate and stop trying to swear smilie.gif stir like always do smilie_mocking.gif

and as can be seen you only joined this forum cos you were told i go on here

and your aim has always been to get us banned from every site you can think of!!

as i said if anybody on here wants to tell us what they have purchased from us and feel they have been scammed with!! we would like to know

case closed please wall.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 02, 2009 05:58 pm
 Quote Post

QUOTE (burmese @ March 02, 2009 05:52 pm)
QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 01, 2009 11:51 pm)

did we say we were meeting bob on the 10th NO WE DID NOT!!

we are collecting our adult retics from bob on the 11th not the 12th roll.gif

just because he not seeing you till the 12th dont chuck your rattle out mate cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

when you can spend our sort of cash on snakes! he might meet you at an earlier date roll.gif

get a life mate and stop trying to swear smilie.gif stir like always do smilie_mocking.gif

and as can be seen you only joined this forum cos you were told i go on here

and your aim has always been to get us banned from every site you can think of!!

as i said if anybody on here wants to tell us what they have purchased from us and feel they have been scammed with!! we would like to know

case closed please wall.gif

bit slow to catch up there that was yesterday,, good for u that he is meeting u then he was unsure on what day he was going to be hear when i last spoke to him so he said the 12th i didnt no things changed!!

This post has been edited by TigerTics on March 02, 2009 05:59 pm
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 02, 2009 06:00 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 02, 2009 05:51 pm)
yep will happly scan the paperwork for u and post it up in a bit, she had a crap shed as do most of mine at the moment but a long soak in the tub and the rest come off,, im glad u brought up the rubbish quality of her because i was thiking the same thing??? this was one of a pair the male was sold on by the person i her off about a year ago... for all i no this cod be a different tiger not the xcalico thats on the bit of paper she is a nasty cow i have tryed everything aswell but still end up with her on my hand lol

fi they are shedding bad you have not got the correct humidity in their vivs

our retics shed in full every time! never need to soak

you didn't buy her from darren then? but a third party!! can i ask who???
she deffo dont look nerd to us she looks like clarks old strain of tiger dirty and not cleanly marked atall

look maybe you have been taken with this animal???? how much did you pay? and also most of nerd retics are well mellow in temperment!! never got tagged by any nerd retics!!

are you selling her??? if so what price she could go to our adult male bateater he is 8ft and 6yrs old

--------------------
My Collection:

Gray G.
Posted: March 02, 2009 06:04 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

it will be chris and mark that are meeting bob!! anyway as i will not be in hamm till the 14th as i will be in holland delivering some of our adult burmese pairs and a few dwarf retics

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 02, 2009 06:07 pm
 Quote Post

QUOTE (burmese @ March 02, 2009 06:00 pm)
QUOTE (TigerTics @ March 02, 2009 05:51 pm)
yep will happly scan the paperwork for u and post it up in a bit,  she had a crap shed as do most of mine at the moment but a long soak in the tub and the rest come off,, im glad u brought up the rubbish quality of her because i was thiking the same thing??? this was one of a pair the male was sold on by the person i her off about a year ago... for all i no this cod be a different tiger not the xcalico thats on the bit of paper she is a nasty cow i have tryed everything aswell but still end up with her on my hand lol

fi they are shedding bad you have not got the correct humidity in their vivs

our retics shed in full every time! never need to soak

you didn't buy her from darren then? but a third party!! can i ask who???
she deffo dont look nerd to us she looks like clarks old strain of tiger dirty and not cleanly marked atall

look maybe you have been taken with this animal???? how much did you pay? and also most of nerd retics are well mellow in temperment!! never got tagged by any nerd retics!!

are you selling her??? if so what price she could go to our adult male bateater he is 8ft and 6yrs old

humidity is at 70's and when in shed 80's+ its good u can get a big retic to shed in full even top breeders struggle with that the third party was living rain forest in wales, also i beg to differ on the temprament i no a few other people with nerd retics that have bitten in the past,, yea she is up for sale as i ned something bigger than her put with my male next season,, were did u get the bateater from?? was it your own breed any pictures?

This post has been edited by TigerTics on March 02, 2009 06:09 pm
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 02, 2009 06:28 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

you got it from steve!!!! oh dear!!!! you have been done i would think!!!

the bateater was bred in holland

what price do you want for here!!!

when did you get her off steve mate

will sort pic out in a bit got to go out now cry.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

TigerTics
Posted: March 02, 2009 06:48 pm
 Quote Post

QUOTE (burmese @ March 02, 2009 06:28 pm)
you got it from steve!!!! oh dear!!!! you have been done i would think!!!

the bateater was bred in holland

what price do you want for here!!!

when did you get her off steve mate

will sort pic out in a bit got to go out now cry.gif

pm me an offer tbh i dont no what i want for her i hate selling things as it is...
   PMEmail Poster

Gray G.
Posted: March 06, 2009 01:26 pm
 Quote Post

burmese

western snake hooks and grabs the choice of pro's

bob uses these ans sells them at shows i think

have pm'ed you!

why you not posting anymore????? clap.gif

--------------------
My Collection:

Tescos
Posted: March 06, 2009 03:01 pm
 Quote Post

not a bts member!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 27

I HAVE JUST SEEN THIS THREAD HENCE THE LATENESS OF MY ACTIONS BUT IF
YOU TWO WANT A SLAGGING MATCH THEN PIZZ OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE AND HAVE ONE; OTHERWISE KEEP IT NICE!

CHEERS YOUR FORUM GOD!
CHRIS
smilie-Tesco.gif

--------------------
Copyright © Chris Sainsbury 2012
user posted image
the big turnip supplier opposes any long-term, large scale, wild-caught collecting on principle and opposes any collecting that breaks the wildlife and conservation laws of that particular country.

They forgot to write.... !!!UNLESS YOU BELONG!!!!
The nets best T site
[b]Please do not use my photos without my permission!
   PM

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed Topic    Start new topic  Start Poll