Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topic  Start new topic  Start Poll

andrew
Posted: December 04, 2009 12:33 pm
 Quote Post

Group: member
Member No.: 46

Hi, unsure whether this has been posted on this forum already but thought i'd give you the oppourtunity to have your say incase you don't belong to the reptile forums which it is originally posted on.

original post:

The MacBug & Invert Fair – Scotland 2010

Helen and I are to host a Scottish bug and invert fare, in the early part of 2010.

We (and others), have felt for some time, that when it comes to these events, Scotland is poorly served, despite the fact, per head of the population, there are as many enthusiasts here in Scotland, as there are in England.

The fare will take place in Edinburgh, affording easy access to all Scottish enthusiasts and traders. We have a venue agreed, and will be promoting the event as much as we can, because if it is a success, then it would be nice to think it could be an annual event, and part of the collector’s and traders calendar. In all truth, it would not even take that long for people in the NE of England to drive up, and attend.

Aside from our interest in these animals, I have experience of marketing and promoting major events, therefore, with the correct level of interest, this could be a real occasion.

At this moment in time, all that I am seeking to do is measure the level of interest that there might be, on this forum, and other forums. If you are a collector, then we would like to hear from you, if you would have an interest in attending. If you are a trader, we would like to hear from you, if you are interested in attending.

Thanks for reading

Steve & Helen [QUOTE]

So there you go! If you'd like to find out more their website is http://macbug.yolasite.com/contact-information.php

and any of you people that prefer the medium of Facebook to keep up to date, just search macBug & Invert Fair 2010

Any intersest, seller's or otherwise is very welcome. Please contact Steve via one of the above sites.

Thank you, Dawn-Marie (andrew's OH)

--------------------
My Collection:
   PMEmail Poster

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic    Start new topic  Start Poll